Fancy a snake for lunch?
A frighting discovery was made by a Hahndorf women when she was packing her child’s lunch box in her pantry on Monday 26/2. The women placed an apple and some other snacks into the lunch box before she realised a snake was hiding inside the lip of the lid.
The mother was pretty frightened. It could have been bad if the snake bit the kid, it could have been really serious.
The mother shut the lid and placed the lunch box outside and waited for a Snake catcher to arrive to deal with it
It was an eastern brown snake. They are classed as the second deadliest snake in the world. A infant eastern brown snake can still inflict serious damage with its venom.